Pages

Saturday 4 July 2020

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE AND THANK EVERYONE

It's summertime. It's time to have fun and joyful rest. I've enjoyed working, learning and having a peaceful ending to a long and interesting professional job. Just like in times of Covid-19, nothing is going to be the same from now on.

I want to imagine I'll have time for myself. Time to meditate and walk, to read more and write slowly. Perhaps time to learn another language or do some kind of volunteering. Maybe I'll be able to do everything I wanted to do all my life. Maybe I'll just sit and observe. 

I'm grateful to have worked as a teacher for so many years. Now, I'm grateful to start a new journey.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.